Herpes – It is an infectious disease that spread easily through bodily fluids and skin-skin contact. Almost everyone is aware of this disease why because this infection will affect both physical and mental health.
Herpes is caused by Herpes Simplex Virus which affects both men and women and causes itch, pain, and irritation on the affected skin area. It occurs as a small red, swelled and liquid filled blisters or sores on the body parts like in and around lips, mouth, eyes, and genitals.
One can easily get this infection (highly contagious) through direct or indirect contact with an infected person. Genital herpes in men causes blisters on the buttocks, anus, penis, scrotum, inside the penis or urethra. Genital herpes in women appears blisters on vaginal area, buttocks, cervix, anus and external genitals.
There are two types of herpes simplex virus (HSV – 1 & HSV – 2) whereas HSV – 1 mostly deals with cold sores outbreaks and HSV – 2 causes genital herpes. It is caused due to kissing, skin contact, unprotected sex, surgery on the genital area, overexposure to sun’s harmful UV rays, intercourse with multiple partners, frequent touching of sores or blisters, stress, certain health problems, certain medications, etc.
Are you one suffering from herpes virus and embarrassed to get prescription medications or OTC medications? No worries, as the Mother Nature has given so many remedies for treating various diseases, including herpes.
Here in this article, we will discuss how to cure herpes virus effectively by using a natural ingredient called olive leaf extract (OLE), which gives relief from both HSV – 1 & 2.
Olive Leaf Extract and Herpes:
Is it safe to use OLE for herpes? Can olive leaf extract cure herpes? How much quantity should I take? How does it work? Are tinctures or tablets best to treat OLE? All these questions will be raised while taking about olive leaf extract for herpes.
We will get a detailed information in this article, all you need it to read the article and follow them to get rid of herpes virus.
Before going into the topic, let’s discuss what is olive leaf extract?
Olive Leaf Extract (OLE):
Olive leaf extract comes from the leaves of the olive plants and this extract contains phenolics such as oleuropein that helps to maintain glucose metabolism and skin health. This oleuropein (exhibits antioxidant, antiviral and nutrient-rich) helps a lot in curing herpes with its amazing healing powers.
How Does Olive Leaf Extract help to Treat Herpes?
There is a belief for a long time that herpes is an incurable skin problem, as we can reduce its symptoms (or outbreaks) but the infection still remain in the body that may infect by depending on your immune system.
Can olive leaf extract cure herpes? This is the question that raised in your mind right now. So, let’s find out whether it cures or not. In general, herpes outbreaks will occur when the body is under stress or the immune system is compromised.
- The presence of oleuropein in olive leaf extract will boost up the immunity and stimulate protein production, especially proteins Oct – 2, which act as an inhibitor of the herpes virus (or sleeping pill). So, this protein will play a major role in getting rid of this herpes virus or its outbreaks.
- Olive leaf contains many biologically active constituents that help to create a resistance to the viruses causing herpes.
- The oleuropein in olive oil will affect the way in which amino acids are synthesized that won’t penetrate infected cells but also inhibit the viral replication.
- We already came to know that herpes outbreak can be a direct cause of your weak immune system. So, to boost your immune system and to prevent herpes you have to use olive leaf extract, even if you’re asymptomatic.
- Olive leaf extract will exhibit certain properties like antioxidant, antimicrobial, antiviral, anti-inflammatory, anti-diabetic, anti-cancer, anti-atherogenic effect, skin protectant and neuro-protective that not only reap anti-herpes benefits but also help in every aspect of the health.
Types of Olive Leaf Extract:
However, the most convenient types of using olive leaf extract are in capsule form for treating herpes. The leaves are finely ground into powder form and used as a capsule but to grab the best one you have to look for its quality and potency.
- Powdered Whole Leaves Capsules – These capsules contain whole olive leaf without any standardized extract that comes in 400 – 750 mg. This capsule helps to heal herpes effectively.
- Powdered Leaf Extract Capsules – The strength of these capsules will depend on the oleuropein content that range between 6 – 20%. The hygroscopic nature of oleuropein will make it use standard fillers to stabilize the capsule and it these fillers is removed then the product may cost more.
- Olive Leaf Teas – You can also get the olive leaf in the form of loose tea or in tea bags. Choose this tea as the best alternative to the olive leaf extract supplementation. It helps to clear the virus and keep you healthy.
- Olive Leaf Extract Tinctures – Also, use olive leaf extract in tincture (dry leaf) form, which is sold in 2 oz bottles. You can find certified organic cane alcohol based (diluted with an alcohol) or alcohol-free olive leaf tinctures (diluted with vegetable glycerin).
- Powdered Olive Leaf – Whole leaf powders are the best way to use this extract in such a way you want to. Like you can use it to brew teas or sprinkle directly onto your meals or consume directly along with water, etc. to speed up the healing process, especially if teas or capsules are taking a long time to get rid of this herpes.
How to Use Olive Leaf Extract for Herpes:
After deciding in what way, you want to use olive leaf extract for herpes then consult your holistic coach or a natural doctor to help you in dealing with this herpes (like the dosage and timing). Most of the natural herbalist suggest taking olive leaf extract in capsule form, which is an easy and effective way to get rid of herpes.
Here are few ways of using olive leaf extract for treating herpes along with its symptoms.
- Take 3 – 4 capsules (500 mg which has 6% oleuropein) every 6 hours for acute infections of herpes. Repeat the same process regularly until you notice the changes in the symptoms. Reduce the capsules to 1 – 2 till the symptoms dissipate completely.
- Take 2 capsules (500 to 750 mg with 20% oleuropein) for every 3 – 4 hours with meals regularly.
- Drink olive leaf tea throughout the day (3 – 5 times) till you get rid of the infection.
- Sprinkle some olive leaf powder on the meals or food and include it as a part of your daily diet to clear these herpes symptoms.
- Combine olive leaf extract with other natural remedies like aloe vera and oregano oil to enhance your immunity and speed up the healing process.
- Mix olive leaves powder in 1 glass of warm water and stir well to consume it directly. This will help you a lot in curing herpes.
Side Effects of using Olive Leaf Extract on Herpes:
Although, olive leaf extract is a natural substance that is safe and effective in preventing the herpes outbreak but it may harm if you consume more and leads to little side effects.
The intake of olive leaf extract will regulate the toxin removal from the body and thereby fights off the virus and other pathogenic organisms. In this detoxification process, you may observe some slight side effects like flu, fatigue, diarrhea, excessive sweating, headache, joint pain, nausea, heart problems, low blood pressure, shortness of breath, etc.
Make sure that these side effects are temporary and you may more likely to experience these symptoms if you’re first time user.
Olive leaf extract (in whatever form you use) is the best medicine that is widely used to cure herpes. Try this olive leaf extract to get rid of herpes. Do you know any other successful ways or dosage of olive leaf extract for herpes? Then share your experience with us in the below comments box.
Leave a Reply