Face masks will instantly refresh and rejuvenate the skin to bring natural glow. We have covered best face mask recipes as per your skin type and here in this article, we are going to know about the best face masks as per your skin problems like wrinkles, deep clean pores, overnight skin whitening, and blackheads.
Everyone desires to have bright, flawless and problem free skin with even tone and they go for beauty parlor or spas to fulfill their desire but many of us don’t know that there are some best and effective face masks which you can prepare and use it at home for getting a smooth, healthy and flawless skin.
Let’s know the benefits of these masks and how to use it to get rid of that skin problem.
Mask – 1: (Tomato and Milk for Overnight Face Brightening)
Tomato has natural bleaching and skin whitening properties that brighten up the skin tone. It is rich in vitamin C and has astringent and antioxidant properties which help to clear oily or black skin along with balancing the pH levels of the skin.
Milk has a rich amount of lactic acid that reduces the skin pigmentation. It has calcium that moisturizes the skin and stimulates the production of melanin pigment.
So, this mask is very useful in brightening your skin tone and you have to apply it at night time. So, it is termed as an overnight skin brightening mask but don’t think that you get brighten skin in one night.
Steps to be followed…
- Cut 1 small ripe tomato into two halves.
- Dip 1 half of tomato piece in a bowl of raw milk.
- And apply it all over the face by rubbing gently at night before bed time.
- Let it dry for few minutes and repeat the same process to apply the second layer and then again third layer.
- Leave it on for overnight and rinse off in the next morning with cold water.
- Regular follow – up of this mask for once or twice a week will help to shrink the pores, hydrates the skin, reduces dark spots and scars and thus add radiance to the face.
Note: Or simply 1/2 a tomato with 2 tablespoons of milk to make a fine thick paste and apply it as mentioned above.
Method – 2: (Lemon Juice and Egg White for Blackheads)
Blackheads occur when the hair follicles are clogged with oil, dead cells, dirt and other impurities and there is no skin to attach it. So, they are open to air and get oxidized to appear as dark black color.
Lemon juice has alpha – hydroxy acid, citric acid, natural astringent and deep penetration along with essential nutrients that prevent blackheads by tightening the skin, removes oiliness and other impurities.
Egg white help to tighten the skin pores and removes the clogged dirt to make the skin smooth and clean without any blackheads and other skin problems.
Steps to be followed…
- Separate egg white from 1 egg and add 1 teaspoon of fresh lemon juice.
- Beat it to mix well and apply it as a mask on all over the face except on the eyes and mouth area using a face brush.
- Then take a thin tissue and tear it into small pieces to place it on the face and pat gently.
- Make sure that you have to cover the entire face.
- Now again gently apply another layer of this mask over the tissue using a face brush.
- Leave it on to dry for about 15 – 30 minutes and peel off the tissue gently in an upward direction.
- When once you peeled the mask then rinse the face with lukewarm water.
- Repeat it regularly to get rid of blackheads effectively.
- Large or open pores (caused due to over secretion of sebum by oil glands) are the main base for many skin problems. So to shrink the pores, just mix 1 tablespoon of oatmeal in 2 tablespoons of yogurt and refrigerate for few hours. Apply it on the skin and rinse with lukewarm water after 30 – 40 minutes.
- Or this mask also works for wrinkles.
Mask – 3: (Aloe Vera and Egg White for Anti – Aging)
Skin will lose its elasticity and the ability to restore along with the age. The inner layer of the skin becomes thin due to less collagen and elastin after stretching, which results in wrinkles and aging.
Aloe vera rebuilds the collagen and also prevents the breakdown of existing collagen. It has all the essential nutrients, enzymes, amino acids and water which moisture and nourish the skin and prevents signs of pre – aging.
Egg white has essential proteins and nutrients that help for collagen synthesis. It tightens the skin to reduce the wrinkles and fine lines.
Steps to be followed…
- Separate egg white from an egg and place it in a bowl.
- Add 2 – 3 teaspoons of aloe vera gel in it and stir well.
- Apply it as a mask on your clean face in upward strokes.
- Leave it on for about 15 – 30 minutes and rinse off thoroughly.
- Pat the skin dry and repeat the same for 1 – 2 times a week till you get cleared from pre – aging signs.
Tips and Precautions:
- It’s always recommended to do some skin patch test, especially if you’re using the ingredient for the first time to know whether you’re allergic to it.
- Always use fresh and organic ingredients for preparing this mask to grab the best results.
- Don’t apply any mask on the open wounds or burns on the face.
- Drink plenty of water, do exercises, consume a healthy diet, rinse your face twice (morning and evening) daily, etc. have to be included in your daily lifestyle to get rid of any skin problem.
Are you suffering from any of this skin problem? Then why waiting, start using these masks and share your experience with us in the comment section.