Are you in a hurry to go for a party or traveling or meeting and forgot to iron your dress due to your busy lifestyles? Then stop worrying and start spraying the wrinkle releaser on the cloth.
Although buying those commercial wrinkle releaser sprays will cost you a lot and might be filled with chemicals, then why don’t we make the spray at home with simple natural ingredients?
Wondering, how to prepare that spray? Then scroll down to know the best ways of making homemade natural wrinkle remover spray that not only a cost effective but also removes wrinkles without ironing your clothes, same as you’re commercial products do.
All you need to do is a quick spray and tug on the clothes to make it wrinkle free. Have a look on how to make the spray at home.
Spray – 1: (Wrinkle Release using Fabric Softener)
- Mix 1 tablespoon of liquid fabric softener in 1 cup of water.
- Stir well and pour it into an empty spray bottle.
- Shake well and spray it on all over the wrinkled garment.
- Make sure that the cloth should be slightly damp but not wet.
- Then shake the fabric with your hands to loosen and remove wrinkles.
- Air dry the cloth and when the cloth dries off, the wrinkles will be gone.
- Do this spray whenever you need your clothes to be wrinkles free.
- Or you can mix 3 – 5 drops of lavender essential oil to this spray for extra fragrance.
- Or simply add 1 teaspoon of rubbing alcohol (or isopropyl alcohol) in this spray and use it to evaporate the spray quickly on the cloth).
Spray – 2: (Wrinkle Release Spray using Vinegar)
- Mix 1/2 cup of distilled white vinegar in 1 cup of water.
- Pour this mix into an empty spray bottle and shake it well.
- Spray it over the wrinkled garment in such a way that it should be slightly damp but not wet.
- Tug on the garment with your hands and let it air dry completely.
- Then it’s ready to wear a wrinkle free garment.
- Or mix few drops of lavender essential oil (or your favorite essential oils) in this spray.
- Also, remember that vinegar smell will disappear when the cloth gets dried completely.
- Or mix 1 tablespoon of vinegar laundry softener with 1 cup of water. Pour it in a spray bottle and use as a wrinkle remover spray.
Spray – 3: (Wrinkle Release Spray using Hair Conditioner)
- Mix 1 teaspoon of hair conditioner and 1 tablespoon of white vinegar in 2 cups of water.
- Pour this mix into a spray bottle and shake it well.
- Spray it lightly on wrinkled clothes till it becomes damp but not wet.
- Taut it using your hands to smooth out the wrinkles and dry it completely.
- Finally, wear those wrinkle free clothes.
Note: Or simply, mix 1 cup of hair conditioner, 1 ½ cups of distilled white vinegar and 2 tablespoons of isopropyl alcohol in 3 cups of lukewarm water. Pour it a spray bottle and shake well. Spray it on a wrinkled cloth to make it wrinkle free.
Spray – 4: (Wrinkle Release Spray using Baking Soda)
- Mix 1/2 cup each of baking soda and distilled water in a bowl.
- Add 3 cups of distilled white vinegar slowly (1 cup at a time) to it.
- Then it starts a fizzing reaction and let it sit till the reaction is over.
- Now add 3 cups of water and 10 drops of favorite essential oil to this mix and stir well.
- Pour this mix into a spray bottle and store it in a closed cabin.
- To use, shake it well and spray on the cloth and do a quick iron using your hands to remove the wrinkles. Hang it to dry and wear it.
Tips and Precautions:
- Carry a small bottle of this wrinkle release spray during your travel which helps to keep your clothes wrinkle free.
- It’s suggested to spot test the wrinkle releaser on a small area of your garment to know that it not damaging the cloth’s color.
- Also, it’s preferred to use only colorless essential oils for not to stain your clothes.
- Always remember to store the wrinkle release spray bottles in a cool and dark place (away from sunlight).
- The spray doesn’t contain any preservatives for long time storage. So, it’s better to use the spray quickly and prepare a new one whenever you need it.
Try these homemade wrinkle release spray. Let me know which one you tried to make your clothes wrinkle free by sharing your experience with us in the comments box.