Overweight (or) obesity is the worst nightmare that almost all the people getting fear of it. The reason behind the fear is that not only as per their beauty concerns but also related to a variety of health problems like from knee pain, heart problems, fatty liver to diabetes and irregular menstrual cycles.
Most of the people already came to know that losing body fat is a tough job than gaining body fat or cholesterol in the body. In the market, there are many cosmetic centers, weight loss spas or other beauty clinics that help you in losing the excess weight from your body but the main problem is that they will be some side effects due to the usage of harsh chemical based products.
However, if you lose weight by spending more on fad diet and exercises or starving yourself but the result may not be for a longer time and you can easily gain weight after this cycle of treatment. So, losing weight naturally will be the best choice rather than spending money and time on fad diets, heavy exercises, etc.
There are many natural ways to lose your excess weight and maintain a healthy body. Fruits, vegetables, and protein smoothies will come among those natural ways in clearing your excess weight with its fiber-rich and fat burning content. Here in this article, we will let you know the delicious way to shrink your waistline and thereby to have a fit and slim body.
Healthy Smoothie Recipes for Weight Loss:
Discover the best and effective smoothie recipes for losing weight naturally. Consume these healthy and tasty recipes which are packed with nutrients that help to shape your body.
Let’s get started with the tasty smoothies section.
Recipe – 1: (Mango Smoothie)
Mango has rich content of fiber and less in energy density that aids in proper digestion and helps to burn calories. It also contains vitamins (A, B6, C), folate and other nutrients that effectively make you feel full and prevent you from overeating.
Here are some smoothie recipes of mango that helps to lose your overweight and obesity.
- Mango Smoothie
- Mango Banana Smoothie
- Mango Kiwi Smoothie
- Mango Watermelon Smoothie
- Mango Avocado Smoothie
- Mango Orange Smoothie
- Mango Green Smoothie
- Mango Carrot Smoothie
Recipe – 2: (Watermelon Smoothie)
The watermelon smoothie has a refreshing and hydrating that contains an abundance of water and other dietary fibers which improves digestion and thereby bloating and constipation. It also keeps you satiated for a longer time and prevents you from overeating.
It also contains antioxidants, amino acids, vitamin C, high fiber, calcium, thiamine, magnesium, etc. will help you in staying well hydrated with a feeling of fullness in the stomach. So, people who want to stay fit and hydrated can choose watermelon as their refreshing smoothie for weight loss.
Here are some watermelon smoothie recipes for weight loss.
- Watermelon Smoothie
- Watermelon Apple Smoothie
- Watermelon Chia seeds Smoothie
- Watermelon Lime Smoothie
- Watermelon Cucumber Smoothie
- Watermelon Pineapple Smoothie
- Watermelon Orange Smoothie
- Watermelon Mint Smoothie
Recipe – 3: (Green Smoothies)
Green smoothies are ideal and gained its popularity recently as best detox and weight loss smoothies. The leafy green vegetables contain fat burning property that is packed with all essential vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, enzymes and nutrient-rich fiber along with less in calories and fat.
The greens will flush out the toxins and thus reduces the cholesterol levels to reduce your excess weight or fat in the body. It hydrates your body and boosts up the metabolism for getting a faster reduction in your weight.
Here are some recipes for green smoothies that work well in reducing obesity and overweight problems.
- Green Smoothie
- Grape Green Smoothie
- Papaya Green Smoothie
- Bottle Gourd Green Smoothie
- Celery Green Smoothie
- Cucumber Spinach Smoothie
- Orange Green Smoothie
- Kiwi Apple Green Smoothie
Recipe – 4: (Banana Smoothie)
Bananas have rich content of fiber and low content of fat and calories along with low Glycemic index that boosts up the metabolism and thereby speeds up the digestion to prevent the formation of fat in the body.
Make sure that banana should be taken in less quantity, as more consumption of banana will make you gain weight. It burns your stored fat and detox & cleanses your body to make your fit and healthy.
- Banana Smoothie
- Apple Banana Smoothie
- Kiwi Banana Smoothie
- Orange Banana Smoothie
- Grape Banana Smoothie
- Papaya Banana Smoothie
- Pomegranate Banana Smoothie
- Fig Banana Smoothie
- Pear Banana Smoothie
- Peanut Butter Banana Smoothie (Protein Smoothie)
Recipe – 5: (Detox Smoothies)
Detoxification is essential to support the proper functioning of your liver and thereby helps to maintain a natural balanced state in the body. It flushes out the toxins from the body, boost up your immune system, and enhance your energy levels.
Regular detoxification will definitely help you in reducing the fat storage and thereby makes you fit and healthy. Here are some smoothie recipes that help to detox your body and lose weight.
- Liver Detoxifier Smoothie
- Celery Smoothie
- Liver Cleansing Smoothie
- Body Cleanser Smoothie
- Pineapple Ginger Smoothie
- Carrot Beetroot Detox Smoothie
- Bitter Gourd Detox Smoothie
Recipe – 6: (Apple Cider Vinegar Smoothie)
Apple cider vinegar loses weight loss will curb your appetite and thereby increases the feeling of fullness and makes you feel fewer calories. It also helps to shred the calories by raising your metabolism to burn fat and reduces water retention.
It contains fiber, potassium, pectin, acetic acid, propionic acid, amino acids, etc. along with antimicrobial, antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties that fight against the microbes and aids in proper digestion.
Here are few ways of preparing ACV Smoothies for weight loss.
- Apple Cider Vinegar Drink
- Apple Cider Vinegar Pineapple Smoothie
- Apple Cider Vinegar Lime Smoothie
- Apple Cider Vinegar Green Smoothie
- Prefer using healthy fats (from foods) and low-fat dairy products while preparing smoothies and thereby to cut down your excess weight.
- Use fresh fruits and vegetables rather than using packaged, processed or canned foods why because the natural ones contain fibers, micro-nutrients and water in it that helps you to stay fit and healthy.
- Minimize the usage of protein powders and sugars (or sweeteners), as they harm your body in a sweet way. You can use peanut butter or almond butter as protein sources in your smoothies and use maple syrup or honey or stevia to sweeten your smoothie.
- For best results, don’t stick to one smoothie but prefer to drink different kinds of smoothies like fruit or vegetables or green or combination or nuts.
- Also, choose the fruits and vegetables that are rich in fiber and water content and less in calories to lose your excess weight.
- Most of the experts suggest the ideal ratio of using fruits or vegetables and other items for weight loss recipes is 2 cups of fruits (1 cup fruits and 1 cup vegetables), 3 – 4 cups greens and 1 cup of nut milk (or water) to lose your weight effectively.
- Include fruits like berries (blueberries, strawberries, raspberries, blackberries, etc.), peach, pears, apples, pineapples, oranges, avocados, kiwi, etc. which are high in fiber and nutrients and low in fat or calories for preparing smoothies.
- Pour few vegetables (like cucumber, celery, parsley, bitter gourd, bottle gourd, ginger, etc.) and leaves (mint, spinach or other leafy greens) in your smoothies before blending and consume it to grab more nutrients and to get quick weight loss.
- Include other ingredients like coconut water, almond or coconut milk, yogurt, fresh lemon juice, honey, dark chocolates, etc. to your smoothies for added flavor and faster reduction of your excess weight.
- Drink plenty of water, exercise regularly, sleep for 7 – 8 hours and reduce your stress levels by performing yoga and meditation along with consuming smoothies to get a faster reduction in your excess weight.
- Avoid the intake of fatty, processed or canned foods, fried or junk foods to reduce your weight.
Following a diet that includes fruit juice or smoothies will definitely help you in cutting down your excess calories and thereby keep you fit and healthy. Do you any other effective smoothie recipes for weight loss? Then share your experience with us in the below comments box.