Every woman wants to have firm and perfectly shaped breasts to enhance their beauty but it is not possible in some cases. A drooping pair of breasts will definitely undermine the beauty of a woman. In certain times, sagging breasts will lessen the attractiveness in your partner.
Sagging breast is a natural process that commonly happens with age (above 40), as they lose their suppleness and elasticity. Breasts don’t have muscles and they made of connective tissues, fat, and milk-producing glands. So, they need some proper care to keep them in perfect shape.
Other than age, sagging breasts is caused due to many other reasons such as breastfeeding, rapid weight loss or gain, pregnancy, strenuous exercise, menopause, nutritional deficiencies, wearing a poorly fitting bra, certain health problems (respiratory problems, tuberculosis or breast cancer), excessive consumption of alcohol or nicotine or carbonated beverages, etc. can cause breasts to sag.
There is a wide range of lotions and creams or treatments (like breast surgery) available in the market to tighten the tissues and clear sagging breasts but the usage of natural ways will help you to lift up the breasts and regain confidence without any side effects on the body and health.
Home Remedies to Lift up Sagging Breasts:
If you want to get rid of your problem naturally then here are some simple and effective natural remedies which can be adopted at home to get rid of sagging breasts.
Let’s explore the best remedies for breast lifts.
Remedy – 1: (Ice Massage)
To regain the firmness in sagging breast and to uplift them, ice massage is considered as an effective remedy due to its coolness. The cold temperature in ice will contract the tissue and thereby make the breast firmer and lifted.
- Massage all around your breast in circular motions with an ice cube for a minute.
- Do it for both the breasts and dry it with a soft towel.
- Wear a properly fitting bra after immediately after drying the skin.
- Then stay in a reclining position for about 30 minutes to make the breast appear firmer and lifted.
- Continue doing the same process at regular intervals throughout the day to uplift the sagging breasts.
Note: Never ever massage your breast with ice for more than a minute at once why because it causes numbness.
Remedy – 2: (Cucumber and Egg Yolk)
This combination works well in lifting the breasts and to make it appear firm. Egg yolk is enriched with essential nutrients and proteins whereas cucumber acts as a natural skin toning agent which when combined helps to treat sagging breasts.
- Blend 1 small cucumber to make a puree and place it in a small bowl.
- Then add 1 egg yolk along with 1 teaspoon of butter (or cream) in this bowl.
- Stir well to make a fine paste and spread this paste on the breasts.
- Let it sit for about 30 minutes and rinse off thoroughly with cold water.
- Continue applying this mask for once a week regularly to strengthen your breast tissues and make it firm.
Remedy – 3: (Olive Oil)
Being rich in antioxidants and fatty acids, olive oil is used as the best remedy to firm sagging breasts. Massage your breast with this oil to prevent the damage caused by free radicals and to improve the skin tone along with texture.
- Take some olive oil into your hands and rub your palms to generate heat.
- Then use your hands to massage gently all over the breasts in an upward motion for 15 minutes.
- This will increase the blood flow and thereby stimulate cell repair to prevent sagging.
- Repeat the same process for at least 5 – 6 times a week on regular basis to uplift the sagging breasts.
Note: Or use almond oil, avocado oil, jojoba oil, coconut oil or argan oil instead of olive oil to massage your breasts.
Remedy – 4: (Egg White)
Other than egg yolk, egg white is also an excellent remedy for sagging breasts. Egg white exhibits skin nourishing, tightening and astringent properties that help to uplift your breast. The hydro lipids in egg white will help to lift up the loose skin around your breast to prevent sagging.
Here are a few ways of using egg white for sagging breasts.
- Take an egg and separate egg white. Beat it till it forms a foamy texture and then spread it onto the breasts thoroughly. Wait for 30 minutes to rinse off with onion or cucumber juice and then followed with cold water. Do it once a week regularly.
- Prepare a mask by simply mixing 1 egg white in 1 tablespoon each of raw honey and plain yogurt. Stir well and apply it on the breasts. Allow it to dry for 20 minutes and wash them with cold water. Continue this breast mask for once a week to lift up sagging breasts.
Remedy – 5: (Fenugreek)
Fenugreek is an Ayurvedic remedy that used to lift up the sagging breasts with its rich content of antioxidants and essential vitamins. It combats the affect of free radicals and thereby lift, tighten and smooth the skin around the breasts.
Have a look at how to use fenugreek to lift breasts.
- Add enough water in 1/4 cup of fenugreek powder and stir well to make a thick paste. Apply this paste onto the breasts and massage gently. Let it sit for about 5 – 10 minutes and rinse the area with warm water. Regular follow up of this process for once or twice a week will help to lift sagging breasts.
- Mix 10 drops each of vitamin E oil and fenugreek oil and 1 egg white in 1/2 cup of yogurt. Stir well to make a smooth paste. Spread this paste on all over the breasts and massage gently. Leave for 30 minutes and rinse the area with cold water. Apply this mask for once a week regularly.
Remedy – 6: (Aloe Vera)
The natural skin tightening property of aloe vera helps to get rid of sagging breasts. Aloe vera has antioxidants that help to combat the damage caused by free radicals and thereby helps to firm sagging breasts.
Here are some ways of using aloe vera to uplift the sagging breasts.
- Extract aloe vera gel and apply it onto the breasts by massaging gently in a circular motion for about 10 minutes. Leave for another 10 minutes and rinse off with warm water. Continue this process for 4 – 5 times a week on regular basis to get best and effective results.
- Mix 1 teaspoon each of raw honey and mayonnaise in 1 tablespoon of aloe vera gel. Stir well and apply it on your breasts. Leave for 15 minutes and rinse the area with warm water and then with cold water to get rid of sagging breast. Continue this process for once a week regularly to lift up your breasts.
Remedy – 7: (Pomegranate)
Pomegranate is an excellent fruit that exhibits a wonderful anti-aging property. So, the usage of pomegranate which is enriched with phytonutrients will help to firm breasts and prevent sagging.
Here a few ways that explain you on how to use pomegranate to uplift the breasts.
- Prepare a paste by mixing pomegranate peel and warm mustard oil. Apply it on the breasts and massage gently in circular motions for about 7 – 10 minutes at night before bedtime. Repeat it daily to get rid of sagging breasts.
- Massage onto the breasts with pomegranate seed oil for 2 – 3 times daily.
- Stir 1 teaspoon of dried and powdered pomegranate rind in 4 teaspoons of neem oil to make a paste. Heat this mix for a few minutes and let it cool to room temperature. Apply it on the breasts and massage it twice daily till you get rid of the problem.
Remedy – 8: (Milk Cream Mask)
Moisturizing the tissues is one best way to enhance the skin elasticity and prevent breast sagging. So, use milk cream to moisturize and hydrate the skin. When this cream is mixed with almond oil then it tightens the tissues, prevent cell damage and rejuvenate the skin.
- Mix 2 tablespoons of almond oil in 5 tablespoons of freshly prepared milk cream.
- Spread this all over the breasts and massage gently in an upward direction for about 10 minutes.
- Wait for another 15 minutes and rinse the breasts with water.
- Dry the skin and repeat the same process for 3 – 4 times a week regularly to lift the drooping breasts.
Remedy – 9: (Shea Butter)
Shea butter is an excellent moisturizer that helps to firm and tightens your breast tissues with its rich content of vitamin E and antioxidant property. It prevents the cell damage and tightens the skin to provide a firmer appearance.
- Take some shea butter and apply it to the breasts.
- Start massaging it in a circular and upward direction for about 10 – 15 minutes.
- Let it sit for another 10 minutes and rinse the area with water.
- Do the same process for 3 – 4 times a week on the regular basis until you observe noticeable results of lifting your breasts.
Other Effective Remedies:
- Incorporate some exercises like chest presses and pulls, round about pushups, arm raises and dumbbell flyes, etc. as a part of your daily routine to tighten the breast tissues and pectoral muscles around the chest and to add firmness. Also, make sure to wear a sports bra while performing these exercises to lift up and firm sagging breasts.
- Rhassoul clay is enriched with various minerals (like magnesium, calcium, silica, sodium, iron, and potassium) that help to tighten the skin. So, stir enough water in 2 tablespoons of Rhassoul clay powder to make a smooth paste. Spread it onto the breasts and let it sit to dry naturally. Finally, rinse with lukewarm water and repeat it once a week regularly.
- The astringent property of slippery elm will firm and tone up the breasts and tighten its tissues. So, simply massage the slippery elm based creams all over the breasts and rub it until it absorbed by the skin regularly. Also, use witch hazel instead of slippery elm.
- The combination of butter and grapeseed oil will work well in maintaining the skin’s elasticity and thereby firms up the breasts. Mix 1 tablespoons of grapeseed oil with 2 tablespoons of butter and stir well. Apply it over the breasts and wait for 10 minutes to rinse off with water. Do it 3 – 4 times a week on regular basis.
- Goosegrass (or cleavers) has an excellent astringent property that tightens the skin to prevent it from sagging. So, make a poultice with a handful of fresh cleaver leaves and apply it over the breasts. Wash them after a few minutes and repeat it twice daily for a month to see the results.
Tips and Precautions:
- Never ever choose an extreme dieting that results in drastic weight loss in a short period why because it causes sagging skin (including breasts).
- Drink an ample quantity of water daily not only to stay hydrated but also to flush out the harmful toxins or free radicals from the skin.
- Make sure to apply sunscreen on the breast especially when you’re wearing a bathing suit, tank top or sundress that has a low neckline. Also, avoid direct sun exposure on your breasts without sunscreen.
- Make a habit of wearing a supportive or sports bra while doing exercises (like running or jogging), contracting poses and forward bends.
- Swimming for 30 minutes regularly will firm up the breasts by tightening the muscles and thereby lifts the drooping breasts.
- Quit smoking and over-consumption of alcohol or carbonated beverages to protect the breast from sagging and to improve your overall health.
- Posture is another aspect that plays an important role in the perfect structure of the body (including breasts). So, prefer to sit straight, walk straight and avoid drooping in any position.
- Wearing a proper and right fitting bra to provide support for the breast and also choose the one which suits for your activity like push up bra for general activities and sports bra for aerobic exercises and other workouts that causing breasts to bounce.
- Reduce your excess weight by doing yoga, exercises and healthy diet plan why because excess body weight will make the skin to stretch and thereby breasts to sag.
- Consume a healthy diet that has all essential minerals, proteins, vitamins, carbohydrates, calcium and essential fats which are required to lift up the breasts and to prevent it from sagging.
- Massage the breasts regularly with oil daily for 10 minutes in circular motions to improve blood circulation and to inflate the blood vessels to lift up the breasts.
- Consume a healthy and well nutrition diet which is enriched with proteins, vitamins, calcium, minerals, etc. to get a tight pair of breasts. Include tomatoes, cauliflower, carrot, meat, broccoli, cabbage, etc. in your daily diet to get essential nutrients that help to lift the breasts.
- Reduce the intake of caffeinated and carbonated beverages why because they may cause sagging breasts.
Try these natural ways for breast lifts. Do you know any other successful natural home remedies to lift the sagging breasts? Then share your experience with us in the below comments box.