Whenever the fat content exceeds the normal valves then you’re suffering from overweight which is the main cause for most of the health problems. So, it’s always recommended to lose extra calories from the body and stay fit and healthy.
Overweight can be generally caused due to genetic, hormonal imbalances, lack of sleep, lack of physical exercises, stress, over-eating (especially the junk and oily foods), certain medications, etc. The obese people will experience over sweating, difficulty in breathing, getting easily tired, snoring, pain in joints, back and knees, heart and other health problems as symptoms.
So, if you’re suffering from overweight and looking for a magic elixir that helps you to lose weight is none other than apple cider vinegar. It is an age old remedy that has been used for treating many health and beauty problems, especially Hippocrates suggests this vinegar for curing a host of ailments.
Here are some of the properties of apple cider vinegar that make you to add apple cider vinegar in your daily diet in order to accelerate the weight loss and to look slim and fit. Have a look on them.
- Vinegar lowers the blood sugar or glucose and insulin levels that help a lot in losing weight.
- It curbs the appetite and increases the feeling of fullness (satiety) that makes you to consume fewer calories which in turn shreds the calories inside the body and reduces the weight over time.
- It has organic acids and enzymes which raise your metabolism that enable the body to burn the fat at a faster rate.
- t reduces the water retention and makes you feel hydrated and refreshed with the reduction in your weight.
- It is filled with potassium and fiber content that lowers the blood sugar level. It also has essential nutrients, pectin, acetic acid, amino acids, propionic acid and other beneficial ingredients which speed up the metabolism, prevents accumulation of body fat and thus lose weight without any loss of vital nutrients in the body.
- It has natural antiseptic, antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties that strengthen the immune system and fights against the infection causing microbes along with preventing the pain and irritation in the digestive tract.
- It burns the calories, flushes out the toxins and stored waste through colon, lowers cholesterol levels and makes you feel more energetic.
- Consuming cider vinegar before or after meals is the best time why because it slows the release of glucose into the blood stream and thus slows the digestion process to make you feel full for a longer time and there the body doesn’t store fat much.
Want to know how to use apple cider vinegar for weight loss. Here we are providing you with the best of 3 methods that are more popularly used for reducing your weight. Let’s get started.
Method – 1: (Apple Cider Vinegar)
Apple cider vinegar exhibits acidic nature if consumed directly. So, dilute this vinegar in water or any fluids and consume it to shred pounds.
Few ways to drink apple cider vinegar…
- Mix 1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar in 1 glass of water. Stir well and drink this mix 30 minutes before each meal. Also, drinking this water between meals will help to speed up your weight loss.
- Add 1 tablespoon of organic apple cider vinegar in 1 glass of fruit or vegetable juice or warm water or herbal teas, etc. and drink it for twice a day to reduce your extra calories.
- Cinnamon suppresses the blood glucose after meals to reduce the fat storage. Mix 1 teaspoon of cinnamon and 2 – 3 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar in 1 glass of water. Stir well and drink it 30 minutes before each meal to lose weight.
- Maple syrup not only used to sweeten the recipe but also reduces your weight. Add 1 teaspoon of maple syrup and 1 tablespoon of cider vinegar in 1 glass of warm water. Stir and drink it 2 – 3 times daily.
Method – 2: (Apple Cider Vinegar with Honey)
This combination gives an excellent result of weight loss. It balances the pH levels of the body and shreds excess calories by dissolving the fats and cholesterol in the body.
Steps to be followed…
- Add 2 teaspoons of organic apple cider vinegar and 1 teaspoon of raw honey in 1 glass of warm water.
- Stir well till both the ingredients are properly mixed in water.
- Drink it in the morning with an empty stomach.
- Continue drinking this water regularly to get rid of overweight.
Note: Mix equal quantities of honey and cider vinegar. Use this mix as a salad dressing or in fruit juices or in 1 cup of hot water or any herbal teas like chamomile or green tea. Have it regularly for more effective results.
Method – 3: (Apple Cider Vinegar with Lemon and Honey)
This process helps to reduce the food cravings, boost your immune system to prevent toxins and speed up the metabolism for losing your overweight.
Steps to be followed…
- Add 2 teaspoons of apple cider vinegar, 1 teaspoon of raw honey, juice of 1/2 a lemon and a pinch of garlic juice and cayenne pepper in 1 glass of water.
- Stir it well till all the ingredients are properly mixed.
- Drink this mix regularly to get relief from excess calories and thereby to lose weight.
Tips and Precautions:
- Cider vinegar is highly acidic in nature that might irritate the throat if you drink more frequently or in large quantities.
- It also damages the teeth like tooth erosion or removing teeth enamel, etc. so prefer to drink this with a straw and make sure to wash your mouth after drinking.
- It may interact with certain medications or supplements, so it’s better to consult your doctor before using this as natural weight loss remedy.
- Always use raw, organic and unfiltered apple cider vinegar which has the mother in it to treat any health or skin problem, including for weight loss.
- Apple cider vinegar supplements (like pills or capsules) will have the same effect as liquid. Take 1 pill (285 mg) per day to enhance the weight loss results. But be careful that not to consume these pills in excess and also consult your dietitian or doctor before taking these pills for weight loss.
- It is always suggested to drink diluted apple cider vinegar, as the undiluted one makes your experience upset stomach, nausea, vomiting, indigestion, and heartburn.
- Some people might experience allergic reactions like rashes, breathing problems, itching, swelling, etc. So, check whether it is suitable to your body or not and then continue. Or else stop using this vinegar and consult your doctor immediately.
- Other than simply using cider vinegar, you have to burn more calories than you consume, eat a healthy and nutritious rich food along with some physical activities in your day – to – day activities to reduce your weight and stay fit and healthy.
- For proper weight loss, it requires proper planning and a strong determination other than thinking or desire.
Apple cider vinegar has been used for overall health problems. Try these apple cider vinegar methods as your weight loss regimen and share your experience with us.