Moles (melanocytic nevi) are non – cancerous growth that occurs at anywhere on the body in the form of brown, black or flesh colored spots or patches on the skin.
The collection of melanocytes (skin cells produced by melanin pigment) is formed into clusters instead of spreading all over the body and thus appears as moles.
Sun exposure, unhealthy diet, hormonal changes, stress, and genetics are the main reasons for the formation of moles on the body. Make sure to check its abnormal characteristics like diameter, color or asymmetry of the border before trying any natural remedy and consult your doctor for proper diagnose.
Instead of going for cosmetic procedures like freezing, laser excision, cutting or burning, you can go with some simple and effective natural remedies like apple cider vinegar for removing moles at home.
Let’s get started to know how and why apple cider vinegar is used as the best remedy for moles removal without leaving any scar.
Does Apple Cider Vinegar Remove Moles?
- Apple cider vinegar contains acetic acid, malic acid, tartaric acid and other acids which help to scab the moles and thereby removes it effectively from the skin.
- It removes the tag safely without any pain with its antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties.
- It won’t damage the skin around the mole while removing it.
- Use of apple cider vinegar regularly will help to turn the mole into a scab and thereby waive off the mole.
How to Remove Moles using Apple Cider Vinegar?
The listed below are the best ways of using ACV at home to wave off moles. All you need is to follow them regularly till you removed the moles on the skin.
Method – 1: (Apple Cider Vinegar)
Apple cider vinegar can be applied directly on the mole.
- Apply a thin layer of Vaseline around the mole affected areas to protect the skin from the acidic nature of vinegar.
- Then dip a cotton ball in ACV and squeeze it to remove the excess vinegar.
- Dab it directly on the mole and secure it with a bandage.
- Leave it on for few minutes and repeat the same process for 2 – 3 times daily till you’re moles are removed completely from the skin.
Method – 2: (Apple Cider Vinegar with Needle)
This is an effective way that makes the scab falls off and thus results in the new pink skin without any moles on the skin.
- First of all, sterilize the needle either by applying alcohol (or) burn the match and pass the needle through it.
- Then use this sterilized needle to poke the mole twice, as puncturing the protective layer of the mole will remove the mole faster.
- Now soak a cotton ball in ACV and apply it on the moles.
- Secure it with a bandage for 20 – 30 minutes and remove the ball and rinse the area.
- Apply a thin layer of moisturizer and continue the same process for 2 – 3 times daily.
Note: Also, file the mole (or) rub the mole using an emery board for a minute and then apply ACV on the mole and wait till it dries completely. Rinse off with water and apply moisturizer.
Method – 3: (Apple Cider Vinegar Drink)
Intake of ACV will provide all the essential nutrients and balances the pH of the skin to get rid of the moles quickly on the skin.
- Mix 1 teaspoon of organic ACV, 1/2 teaspoon of raw honey in 1 glass of lukewarm water.
- Stir well and drink it to get rid of moles from inside the body.
- Do the same for once or twice daily till you removed your moles completely.
Method – 4: (Apple Cider Vinegar with Baking Soda)
When baking soda mixed with ACV then it releases free hydrogen ions and these ions will react with the skin tissues of your moles, which, in turn, dehydrate it to remove it easily.
- Mix equal parts of ACV and baking soda to make a paste.
- Apply this paste over the moles and cover it with a bandage or an adhesive tape.
- Wait for 20 – 25 minutes and rinse off the mix with lukewarm water.
- Continue this application 2 – 3 times daily till the moles are removed completely.
Method – 5: (Apple Cider Vinegar with Onion Juice)
Onions have certain enzymes that break down the cell clusters causing moles. It also maintains even skin tone by lightening the moles with its acidic properties.
- Mix equal quantities of fresh onion juice and organic apple cider vinegar in a small bowl.
- Apply this mix on the mole and leave it for few minutes.
- Repeat the same regularly till you get complete relief from the problem.
Tips and Precautions:
- Exposure to harmful sun rays will worsen the problem. So, better avoid exposure to sunlight and also apply high SPF containing sunscreen before stepping out.
- Avoid scratching or plucking your mole (even the mole is ready to fall off), as it worsens the condition and causes some skin problems. So, allow time for the mole to fall off on its own.
- Consumption of potassium rich and citric acid rich foods will help to reduce or prevent the formation of moles on the skin.
- Always use raw, unfiltered, organic and unpasteurized apple cider vinegar with ‘the mother’ content, as it gives best results and clears the problem quickly.
- If you’re having dry or sensitive skin, then dilute ACV with a little water before application on the moles, as it prevents irritation or burning sensation.
- Never ever attempt surgical ways to remove moles at home and also, avoid tanning bed if you want to remove moles.
- Apply coconut oil (or) Vaseline (or) any moisturizer after every application of ACV for mole removal to prevent the skin irritation or damage caused to the surrounding areas of the skin.
- Drinking plenty of water, consuming a balanced diet and regular exfoliation will help to remove moles and also prevents the overproduction of melanocytes.
- Some moles can lead to become cancerous. So, it’s best to consult your doctor if you didn’t get any relief from the problem after few attempts of ACV on the moles.
Stop worrying about moles on the skin and start using apple cider vinegar for moles removal. Don’t forget to share your experience in the below comments box.