The wrinkled thighs, bulged belly and dimpled buttock are highly embarrassing!!
In today’s generation almost 70% of the women suffer from this major problem known as cellulite.
Cellulite is mainly observed in the overweight people but thin people are also facing this problem. Studies show that cellulite occurs due to fat stored in the body and problem of connective tissues. These fats store beneath the skin and appear as cottage cheese.
Unhealthy food, hormones, lifestyle, alcohol, smoking and genetics are various reasons that are responsible for storage of fat.
Rather than spending pounds together in medicinal treatments to get rid of cellulite, you can follow the quick home remedies and get free from cellulite naturally.
These natural home remedies provide long term treatment with no side effects. So, any person can easily start using these methods.
Though there are various methods available on the internet, we end up being confused and cannot decide which is safer. So, we have made a thorough research and selected few easiest and most beneficial techniques. By following these methods regularly you can easily get rid of cellulite.
Best Bath Recipes to Reduce Cellulite:
Here are few of the Detox bath techniques that are helpful in making your skin free from cellulite. Let us go through these methods in detail:
1. Salt Bath:
Sea salt acts as exfoliator and removes the dead skin cells beneath the skin. It removes all the toxins from the skin by detoxifying the body because toxin causes inflammation and fluid retention leading to cellulite.
- 2 cups salt
- 2 tablespoons water
Steps to follow….
- Take a small bowl and pour 2 tablespoons of water.
- Add ½ cup of sea salt to it and mix properly to form a paste.
- On the other side pour 1 and ½ cups of sea salt in your tub filled with lukewarm water.
- Allow it to sit down for 30 minutes.
- Now, take that paste and apply it on the affected areas by massaging gently in circular motions.
- For best results you can repeat its usage twice a week.
- ¼ cup sea salt
- ¼ cup Epsom salt
- ¼ cup baking soda
- 1 quart water
- 8-10 drops essential oil
- 1/3 cup apple cider vinegar
Steps to follow….
- Take a bowl and add sea salt, Epsom salt and baking soda to it.
- Now, pour 1 quart of water and mix them thoroughly to avoid lumps.
- Then, add this salt water to the bath tub filled with warm water and put 10 drops of essential oil along with 1/3 cup of apple cider vinegar to it.
- Stir well the mixture and soak down for about 30-60 minutes.
- Afterwards you can rinse your body with water and repeat it once in a week.
2. Clay Detox Bath:
Clay acts as detoxifier and eliminates the body impurities. It also improves blood circulation and helps in melting down the free fat floating cells. Thus, clay helps in getting rid of cellulite stored in different parts of body.
- 2 tablespoons honey
- ½ cup lemon juice
- 1 cup green clay
Steps to follow….
- Take 1 cup of green clay and add 2 tablespoons of honey along with ½ cup of lemon juice to it.
- Mix it thoroughly to make a paste and apply it gently by massaging on the affected areas for about 10 minutes.
- Now, soak in the warm water bath tub for about 15 minutes.
- Later, rinse off using lukewarm water and dry skin thoroughly.
- You can repeat this once in every week for effective results.
3. Coffee Scrub Bath:
Caffeine present in the coffee stimulates dilation and massaging will improve blood circulation in the body. It also tightens the skin and prevents free floating fat cells. Coffee also acts as antioxidant and increase the production of collagen in the body.
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 cup coffee powder
Steps to follow….
- Take a bowl and add 1 cup of coffee powder along with 3 tablespoons of coconut oil.
- Stir it well and make a fine paste of it.
- Now, apply this paste all over the body and massage upwards in gentle circular motions.
- Then, soak down in a bath tub filled with warm water for about 10 minutes.
- Later rinse off thoroughly and dry properly.
- For best results you can repeat it 2-3 times per week.
Seaweed has exfoliating property that removes dead skin cells from the skin. It improves blood circulation and lymph flow in the body. Seaweed helps in maintaining healthy skin by providing necessary vitamins and minerals to it. Hence, seaweed is best for the treatment of cellulite as it tightens the skin.
- 4 sheets of seaweed
- Lukewarm water
Steps to follow….
- Pour 4 sheets of seaweed into your bath tub filled with warm water.
- Stir it well and soak down for about 15-20 minutes.
- For best results you can repeat it twice a week.
Other methods of reducing cellulite:
1. Orange Juice:
The vitamin C present in the orange juice purifies the blood and hydrates your skin. Thus, it is helpful in removing the cellulite, wrinkles and stretch marks. So, consume 1 glass of fresh orange juice in the morning.
Tomatoes are rich in lycopene, which prevents the breakdown of collagen. Thus, applying tomato paste helps in reducing cellulite.
3. Green Tea:
Green tea speeds up the metabolism rate and burns fat by preventing the production of fat absorbing enzymes. So, you can drink green tea to get rid of cellulite skin.
4. Omega 3:
Omega 3 fatty acids and fat soluble vitamins together burn the fat and help you to get rid of cellulite. It breaks down the fat cells present in the body and flushes them out.
Gelatin is high in protein and helps in regaining the skin elasticity. Thus, you can consume 2 tablespoons of gelatine on daily basis for betterment of skin as well as health.
Aloevera has various beneficial properties that are good for skin. Aloevera makes skin softer and tighter. So, apply aloevera gel on the affected area and make your skin free from the cellulite problem.
Tips and precautions to reduce cellulite:
- Apart from using all these methods you have to drink minimum of 8 glasses of water, 6-7 hours of sleep and follow healthy diet.
- Body wrapping can be done by using coconut oil, olive oil, apple cider vinegar etc. to clear cellulite.
- Smoking, consumption of alcohol, tobacco, caffeine and carbonated drinks are also responsible for cellulite.
- Avoid foods like pizza, cheese, sweet food items, etc. which leads to storage of fat and cellulite skin.
- Consumption of honey, carrot, broccoli, meat that are rich in protein can help in reducing cellulite.
- Post pregnancy cellulites must be treated minimum of 2 months after the baby birth. If treated early skin may get some side effects and leads to major problems.
- Exercising is very important, though you follow the above methods, it is necessary to exercise regularly to see the results quickly. Include cardio exercises, walking, running, lunges, squats, step up-down etc.
- Follow one method at a time and results may vary from person to person. So, don’t lose hopes and keep on trying.
- Usually people don’t find any side effects using the techniques but if you face any problem then, consult dermatologist.
- Coconut oil, apple cider vinegar and cayenne are also beneficial in removing the toxins from the body and reduce cellulite.
Frequently asked questions:
1. Is cellulite genetic?
Yes, genetics play major in how your body stores fat and how it grows. If you follow a regular diet and workout then, you can get rid of cellulite.
2. Can cellulite go away by itself?
No, only the exercise, diet and some home remedies can help in reducing the cellulite but once stored the fat cells won’t go back.
3. Can running reduce cellulite?
Yes, running removes the fat stored in the various parts of the body and strengthens the body muscles. Thus, running is best way to reduce body fat and cellulite.
4. Can weight lifting reduce cellulite?
Yes, weight lifting helps in burning calories and thus promoting weight loss. This helps in removing the body fat and thus reduce the cellulite.
5. Is dry brushing method helpful?
Dry brushing is best method to remove the toxins from the skin and the bristles give the exfoliation to the skin. This, method can be followed till you completely get rid of cellulite.
Few words before leaving:
Cellulite can lead to serious health problems if they are not reduced. It is important to take action and reduce cellulites as soon as possible because they increase with the age. So, you can try the above methods and expect a positive result very early.
Do you have cellulite? How did you reduce? Which method was helpful? Please share your experience in the comment section below.
If you have any doubts you can write to us in the in the comment section below. Our team of experts will clarify them as soon as possible.