Are you suffering from overweight or obesity and working hard to cut down those excess fats? Then choose smoothies which have become popular for losing weight, satisfying tummy and gaining nutritional benefits.
Here, we will know how to prepare a peanut butter – banana smoothie for losing weight. Before starting the process, let’s know how these ingredients will work for losing your weight.
Peanut Butter for Weight Loss:
Peanut butter will curb your appetite and makes you feel full for a longer time. Most of the people think that consuming peanuts or peanut butter will promote weight gain but the research says that intake of peanuts or peanut butter will reduce the saturated fat and thereby increases the healthy monounsaturated and polyunsaturated fats consuming.
It also reduces the risk of heart problems and enhances the functioning of cardio, liver, and kidneys. It raises good cholesterol levels (HDL) without any increase in your total blood cholesterol.
Banana for Weight Loss:
Banana is low in fat and proteins and rich in antioxidants and fiber that boost up the metabolism and thereby speed up the digestive process. It is low in the glycemic index that reduces the amount of fat stored in the body.
The other ingredients used in this smoothie are almond milk, yogurt and honey will also help you to shut down the excess fat.
Morning breakfast time or post workout time is the best time to consume this smoothie. It is also best to give this smoothie to your toddlers to get their proteins.
Here is the recipe…
- Banana (ripe) – 2
- Peanut butter – 1 tablespoon
- Honey – 1 tablespoon
- Yogurt – 1/4 cup
- Almond milk – 1 cup
- Cut 2 ripe bananas into pieces and toss it into the blender.
- Then add unsalted peanut butter, unsweetened almond milk, yogurt and honey into the blender.
- Now blend it on high speed until smooth.
- Pour this into a glass and enjoy your smoothie to get rid of overweight or obesity.
- Consume this smoothie daily to grab the nutritional benefits and to lose your weight.
- Avoid over consumption of peanut butter, as it will raise the blood sugar levels and also result in gaining weight.
- Exercise regularly, consume small meals but frequently, drink plenty of water, consume a healthy fruits or vegetables and get plenty of rest to cut down the excess fat faster.
- Always use fresh and organic ingredients for best taste and to grab the nutritional benefits.
- You can also use soy milk instead of unsweetened almond milk, replace yogurt with homemade fat-free chocolate syrup.
Try this banana – peanut smoothie for weight loss. Do you know that other forms of using peanut butter – banana smoothie for weight loss? Then share your experience with us.
Recommended Banana smoothie