Wrinkles – It is a natural process that makes the skin loses its natural elasticity and thereby reducing the collagen production which helps to restore the skin. It is mainly caused due to age, prolonged sun exposure, stress, unhealthy diet, smoking, genetics, etc.
Wrinkles make you look old and embarrassed. To get rid of sagging or loose skin, stop rushing for cosmetic anti-wrinkle skincare products and stay at home and try some natural home remedies for treating your wrinkles.
We all know that face is the major part that was affected and exposed to the public. So, the face mask is one best way to tighten your skin and delays the signs of aging. an Egg is the best remedy that strikes for almost all of us while thinking about skin tightening and shrinking the pores.
Eggs are effective in reducing the appearance of fine lines and restore the elasticity to the skin by enhancing the production of collagen. Here are the best egg face masks explained in detail. Have a look on it and try them to prevent your wrinkles.
Face Mask – 1: (Egg White)
Egg white has astringent property along with a rich content of proteins, nutrients like potassium, magnesium and riboflavin that repairs your tissues, prevents free radicals and thus slows down the aging process.
- Separate egg whites from 2 – 3 eggs.
- Whisk it and apply it on the face as a mask.
- Let it sit for 15 – 20 minutes and rinse off with water.
- Repeat it regularly to get rid of wrinkles and fine lines on the face.
Note: Or mix egg white with any of these ingredients like honey, yogurt, oatmeal, lemon juice and honey, apple cider vinegar, strawberries juice, corn flour, glycerin and honey, cucumber, etc. and use it as an anti-wrinkle face mask.
Face Mask – 2: (Egg Yolk)
This mask is used to clear premature wrinkles and fine lines on the skin. Egg yolk is also effective in treating wrinkles. It is filled with proteins, vitamins and minerals that lock the moisture in the skin and hydrates the skin to prevent wrinkles.
- Olive oil acts as a natural botox and banana with its rich vitamin E content prevents wrinkles.
- Mash 1 ripe banana with a fork till it becomes a lump free paste.
- Then add 1 teaspoon of extra virgin olive oil and 1 egg yolk in it.
- Stir well and apply it on the clean face.
- Leave for 15 minutes and rinse off with warm water.
- Dry your face with a towel and continue doing this process regularly for once or twice a week.
Note: Or replace olive oil with coconut oil to prevent premature wrinkles.
Tips and Precautions:
- Avoid more talking or eating while you are in egg face masks, as this will reverse the condition and make your wrinkles worse.
- Do facial steaming before applying these face masks for proper absorption and to get faster results.
- Avoid smoking or consuming spicy and sugary foods as they cause premature aging.
- Apply sunscreen while stepping out at day time and use moisturizer to keep your skin well nourished.
- Follow some skin care hygiene like cleansing, exfoliating and moisturizing. Also, prefer to use organic skin care products rather than harsh cosmetics.
- Drink plenty of water and consume a healthy and well-balanced diet to delay your aging process.
Have you tried these egg face masks for tightening your skin pores? Do you know any other egg masks for wrinkles? Then share it with us.
Leave a Reply