Smoothies are the most popular way to satisfy your tummy without gaining any calories. So, other than consuming unhealthy foods, have this smoothie to cut down the intake of excess calories.
Being overweight or obese is a common complaint faced by most of the people in these days due to unhealthy foods, lack of physical exercises, stress and improper lifestyle habits. It can also lead to many health and beauty problems.
So, intake of smoothies prepared by fresh fruits, vegetables and greens will help you to grab the nutritional benefits.
Here, in this article, we are going to know about carrot mango smoothie for weight loss.
Carrot for Weight Loss:
Carrots are rich in beta-carotene, which in turn processes into vitamin A and antioxidants which are essential for cutting down the excess fat in the body. it is enriched with vitamins (B3, B, C, E & K) and minerals (iron, phosphorus, molybdenum, magnesium & potassium) and dietary fiber that help to boost up the metabolism, strengthens your immunity and aids in proper digestion.
Mango for Weight Loss:
Mangoes are seasonal fruit that is enriched with full of fiber, pectin and vitamin C with low fat and cholesterol levels. It also contains a high amount of beta-carotene that helps a lot in reducing weight and prevents the risk of certain forms of cancer.
Other ingredients banana, orange juice, and dates will also help you to lose weight. This smoothie not only used to cut down the excess calories but also good for hair and skin.
Morning breakfast time or post workout or evening snacks time is the best time to lose your weight and to maintain healthy skin and hair.
Here is the recipe…
- Carrot – 1 cup
- Mango – 1 cup
- Orange juice – 2 cups
- Banana (ripe) – 1
- Dates – 3 to 4
- Toss banana slices, carrot and mango pieces into the blender.
- Then add fresh orange juice and dates to it.
- Now blend it on high speed until smooth.
- Pour it into a glass and enjoy the smoothie.
- Daily intake of this carrot – mango smoothie will help to reduce the stored fat and also cut down the calorie – intake to lose your excess weight.
- Always prefer to use fresh ingredients for preparing any smoothie.
- Use deseeded dates and oranges pieces (instead of orange juice) while preparing this smoothie.
- Don’t rely only on smoothies for your weight loss, you have to drink plenty of water, exercise regularly and sleep for enough time to get rid of excess weight.
- Avoid over eating of mangoes, as overeating may increase your blood sugar levels. Diabetic people should consult their doctor before taking this smoothie for weight loss.
Try this carrot – mango weight loss smoothie. Do you know any other carrot mango combinational smoothies for weight loss? Then share it with us in the comments box.