Do you know more than 70% of women suffer from cellulite? It mostly affects thighs, stomach, buttocks and legs.
Cellulite is made of free floating fat cells which are deposited beneath the skin and appears as a dimpled surface of cottage cheese. It is caused due to hormonal imbalance, poor diet, toxic buildup, genetics, lack of exercises, age, unhealthy lifestyle, etc.
You should take proper care to get rid of this cellulite quickly or else it gets worse with your age. There are many natural remedies like coffee and coconut oil for treating your cellulite but do you know that you can ward off this stubborn cellulite with the simple and effective baths.
DIY Cellulite Eliminating Baths:
Here are some best cellulite clearing baths that put all your worries to end by making your skin cellulite free. Have a look at these baths and try them to get rid of the cellulite.
1. Salt Bath:
Salt helps you to remove impurities and water retention to get rid of cellulite. It detoxifies the body by pulling the toxins from the skin and makes less appearance of the cottage cheesy skin. Regular follow up will help you to get relief from cellulite.
Here are some ways of salt baths that help you to ward off cellulite.
- Mix 1/2 cup of sea salt in 2 tablespoons of water. Stir well to dissolve the salt completely in water without any lumps. Then mix 1 ½ cups of sea salt in your bathtub filled with warm water. Let the water sit for about 30 minutes and apply the salt paste on the cellulite affected areas and massage it gently in circular motions. After that take your bath and repeat this bath for twice a week for best results.
- Mix 1/4 cup each of sea salt, Epsom salt and baking soda in a bowl. Then add 1 quart of water and stir well. Now fill your bathtub with warm water and add this salt water along with 10 drops of essential oil and 1/3 cup of apple cider vinegar. Stir and soak for 30 – 60 minutes. Rinse your body with water and repeat it for once a week.
- Also, mix 1 cup of Epsom salt and few drops of lavender essential oil in your bathtub filled with hot water. Stir well and soak yourself in this water for 10 minutes. Then wash the body with water and dry it. Repeat it for once a week regularly till you get a visible difference in the cellulite.
2. Clay Detox Bath:
Clay helps to eliminate the impurities out of the body as a best detoxifying agent and also eases the cellulite to make you stay fit and healthy. It effectively stimulates the blood and lymph circulation which in turn helps to melt the free fat floating cells to get rid of cellulite.
- Add 2 tablespoons of honey and 1/2 cup of fresh lemon juice in 1 cup of green clay.
- Stir well to make it as a paste and apply it on the cellulite affected areas.
- Massage it for about 10 – 15 minutes and soak in hot water bath for another 15 minutes.
- Rinse off with lukewarm water and dry the skin thoroughly.
- Continue taking this clay bath for once a week regularly to notice effective results of reducing cellulite.
3. Coffee Scrub Bath:
We all know that coffee massage on the skin will increase the blood circulation and prevents free floating fat cells. Caffeine is coffee tightens your skin and makes this bath a rejuvenating to your body with its aroma.
- Mix 3 tablespoons of coconut oil in 1 cup of coffee till it forms a fine paste.
- Apply this paste on all over the body where you’re suffering from cellulite.
- Massage it upwards in gentle circular motions using your clean fingers.
- Then soak yourself in the hot water bath for few minutes and rinse your body with clean water.
- Continue doing this bath for 2 – 3 times a week regularly to get rid of cellulite and thereby weight loss.
Note: Or you can add 2 tablespoons each of sugar and melted coconut oil in 1/2 cup of coffee grounds to make a fine paste. Apply it on the affected area with gentle massage and soak in your bathtub filled with warm water for 20 – 30 minutes and rinse your body well.
Seaweed is an excellent exfoliating agent that helps to remove the dead cells and other impurities. It stimulates the blood circulation, improves skin texture and flushes out all the harmful toxins from the body. Regular follow –up of this process will help to reduce the appearance of cellulite.
- Pour 4 sheets of seaweed to your bathtub filled with lukewarm water.
- Stir and soak in this seaweed water for 15 – 20 minutes.
- This soaking not only clears and tightens the skin but also reduces the appearance of cellulite.
- Repeat the same seaweed bath for twice a week to treat cellulite.
Tips and Suggestions:
- Ginger is a heat producing ingredient that makes you sweat and lose your fat and thereby cellulite. So, pour few grated ginger pieces in hot water and soak in this water for 15 – 20 minutes. The night before bedtime is the best time to take this detox bath to get rid of your tiredness and cellulite.
- Apple cider vinegar (ACV) also contains some amazing detoxifying properties that help you to get relief from cellulite. Pour 1/2 cup of ACV in your bathtub filled with lukewarm water. Stir well and soak in this warm water for 10 – 15 minutes and rinse your body with water. Repeat it once daily to clear cellulite.
- You can also try green tea detox bath by pouring green tea leaves in your warm bath water and enjoy this bath for 10 minutes to clear the toxins and to make your skin tight and smooth.
- Other than taking detox baths, you have to drink plenty of water, exercise regularly, consume a healthy diet and get sleep for at least 6 – 7 hours daily along with reducing your stress levels to get relief from this stubborn cellulite and also to lose your excess weight.
- You can also try some body wrap by applying certain ingredients like coconut oil, coffee and olive oil, apple cider vinegar, etc. to treat cellulite.
- Quit smoking, intake of tobacco products, stop drinking alcohol and reduce the intake of caffeinated and carbonated products to clear your cellulite.
Try these simple Cellulite Eliminating Baths to reduce your cellulite. Do you know any other cellulite reducing detox baths? Then share it with us in the below comments box.